PCSE is launching a new online form for GP payments and pensions administration and queries. This online form will be used to:
- Submit all payments and pensions forms to PCSE
- Send queries regarding claims or payments
- Find guidance and info on payment and pension topics
- As of tomorrow, you can no longer email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org; all forms and queries must be submitted using the online form
- To find the online form, go to https://pcse.england.nhs.uk/contact-us and scroll down to the enquires form, select ‘GP Payment’ or ‘GP pension’ from the drop down box in ‘Type of enquiry’
- Post to this address is still acceptable: Primary Care Support England, PO Box 350, Darlington, DL1 9QN
For more information, head to the PCSE site here.